Join The Team
We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team so if you have exceptional skills and want to help deliver a top-class service to our clients, please do read on to see if you meet our strict criteria.
You absolutely must:
- Have at least 5+ years providing EA support at a senior executive level, ideally within the financial or professional services industry
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be highly adept at juggling multiple priorities and fast-paced diaries
- Be able to prioritise your own workload, using excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Be comfortable in managing upwards and helping clients ensure the myriad of tasks on their plates are completed within necessary timeframes
- Constantly strive to find ways in which you can help clients to work more efficiently and think of yourself as their second brain
You will also be required to provide
- Proof of Insurance (professional indemnity, public liability and cyber)
- ICO registration details
- AML HMRC registration details (if applying for a role that includes bookkeeping)
- At least 2 testimonials or references from recent clients or employers
Does This Sound Like Your Dream Role?
If you are confident that you have the prerequisite skills and experience for joining our team, please complete the application form and we will contact you shortly.