I am really excited that several months of planning has FINALLY paid off. After leaving the world of corporate employment, I have taken a leap of faith and am celebrating the launch of my own business, Virtually Priceless.
Following a highly successful career as a City EA working for C-suite executives, I have decided to utilise the skills and experience I have gained over the last 18 years by setting up my own Virtual Assistant business.
For those of you unfamiliar with the role, a Virtual Assistant (VA) is essentially a freelance PA. I work with multiple clients to provide support with a range of different tasks within their businesses.
For example, these tasks can include:
– assistance with inbox and diary management
– help with event coordination
– supporting recruitment processes
– social media support
– customer service support
– bespoke lifestyle support for executives who need help with personal matters.
I work remotely and provide support on a flexible basis so you only pay for the time you need me. That could be a few hours a month or several hours a week. In addition, I also offer one-off project or holiday cover. It’s entirely up to you.
As a business owner there is a HUGE range of benefits to using a VA instead of employing someone directly:
- No hidden costs – you only pay for the work I carry out
- You don’t need to provide me with training – I have 18 years’ experience in office management so can hit the ground running
- Zero overheads – you don’t need to provide any equipment or a workspace for me
- No employer responsibilities such as holiday pay, sick pay, national insurance or pension contributions to worry about
- Flexibility – I am available outside of regular office hours (subject to availability, of course)
Whether you need more time to focus on growing your business, or to free yourself from time-consuming tasks, I can help.
Please do visit www.virtuallypriceless.co.uk to find out more. Please also connect with me on social media for helpful tips, special offers and other exciting news.